Ink&Error&X-Gaster《后妈茶话会》填词
(参考Error官设起源、Ink官设起源、Underverse、X-EVENT等)
—————————————————【Error】
Error:Ever since I was a girl my own mother vowed
我曾苟延残喘于遗忘 那时我就告诉自己
I must find the way to power through a noble brow
我一定要找到终止混乱悲剧的途径
I married once for love then my senses came
幸福曾经临近 但刹那又入流离
I must marry for the stature of my husband's name
我逐渐浸入疯狂 于是得到虚无后的解脱
Onto marriage number two
所以当泪水满溢指间
I knew what I had to do
这就是我所有的使命
and my poor husband fell ill in a year or two
所有东西都是错的 都在混乱中盲目地颠三倒四
Solved the problem number one,now to problem number two
毁灭了第一个宇宙,这感觉真是好极了
His doe-eyed little girl with gentle point of view
但说“胫”的,我们的活还有很多呢♡
Would I ship her off to school?
我该为此马不停蹄吗?
No, I told her if she stayed that she'd have to earn her keep
不!你得学会享受你的工作
and so she became the maid
于是我掳走了Swap!Sans,并想知道他对一个杀人犯有什么态度
原版Sans玩偶:She was lazy!
他盲目又乐观!
Underfell!Sans玩偶:She was crazy!
他固执又狡猾!
玩偶合:She was talking to the mice!
他还想成为你的第一个活人朋友!
Error:She was hopelessly naive,so she had to pay the price
他天真得无药可救,所以他必须付出代价
I moved her to the attic out of sight and out of mind
我把他丢在反虚空,眼不见心不烦
I could have thrown her out, but I'm benevolent and kind.
我一开始就该清除他,但我实在太仁慈了
俩玩偶:Mother, your heart's too big for you
Error,你的故事里真的找不着糖!
Error:I knew what I had to do
我知道我到底该怎么做
After all, difficult children will take advantage of your good nature.
毕竟,被创作出的橄榄枝背后,都别有所图
So you lock them up
所以远离那些善意
throw away the key
听从自己内心的呓语
There's one on every family's tree
世界都昏昏欲颓 灭亡胜过毫无意义的挣扎!
原版Sans玩偶:Ungrateful!
一视同仁!
Underfell:Hateful!
清算归零!
俩玩偶合:Vile too! The things she put you through!
终归安息!你判定自己将是最后被清理的故障!
Error:Break their spirit so they obey
魔盒就该在灾厄涌出前被毁灭!
now they'll do anything you say
吃力不讨好的事总要有人去做!
Maybe you'd call it cruel but
也许你会称其为疯狂痴惘,但
others would call it love
也有人会称之为决心
Tough love.
终结异常的决心!
—————————————————【转场】
Error:I ask you, is it a crime to strive for perfection in all things?
我问你,为了终止混乱而毁灭一切不对吗?
Ink:Oh,no they are so cute when they are little but then they grow up and just...
哦,不,你的——所有创造物的——发展路线都很可爱,毕竟不可爱的话…
ruin everything!
就会一无所有。
——————————————————【Ink】
Ink:I never wanted children
我不想成为任何角色
life was better on my own
而且我也没有这机会
All the screaming,nagging chilled me to the bone
徘徊混沌 撕碎灵魂,挣扎逃离又于事何补
But then one day I came across a flower growing free
刹那间我坠入创造力的斑斓之海
It's magic kept me young, so I kept it all for me
云涛舒卷 奇迹万千,是以我托体同阿 愿生生不息
But someone dug it up now a baby held the power
然而创造者们厌倦转身,要再将玩具弃之不顾
So I borrowed her and locked her up and hid her in the tower
所以我逾越责任去自觅转机,精彩演出或能吸引他们重来
Years went by, Oh!
世事变迁,哦——情况就是这样
The sacrifice and against my better judgement, I fed her once or twice
为了更多的AU不被遗忘,少数的高光谢幕无可厚非甚至值得夸赞
Teenagers now I know why wild eat their young
我知道戏里戏外都有太多幼稚鬼横加指责
but that's messy
但是那太浅薄了
manipulation's easily more fun
拓展思路就需要这样的手段
A little guilt, a lot of force, of course you have to lie
一点危机,大量阻力,当然还必须得玩点巧言令色
remind them that without you,they'd shrivel up and die.
事件反转,观众跌尽眼镜然后争先新的创作
They only have themselves to blame
熙攘万物各行其道 皆只候创造者挥洒
if you'd been there,you'd do the same
如果你身临其境,你也会选择这样
So work them hard till they fall in line
所以配合X-Gaster,追寻更多的可能性
there's one way and it's only mine
成千上万的备用版本,都因此焕发生机!
X-Gaster:children are lazy
我的巅峰指日可待。
Error:spoiled too
病入膏肓的疯子!
合:but we know what to do!
但是我们都知道各自该怎么做!
X-Gaster:Govern them with a heart of stone
用铁石心肠处理实验品
Error:lock them up so they're all alone
清理无谓的干扰信号
合:maybe you'd call it cruel but
也许你会称其为无魂自恶,但是
others would call it love,tough love
也有人会称之为决心,永驻色彩的决心!
—————————————————【转场】
Ink:Ugh! Her own tower with a water viewer
呃!丢丢换换玩具然后责任都不承担
and she runs away the first chance she gets!
创作者就是这样啦习惯就好
【俩玩偶战术后仰吸气】
X-Gaster:These wretched brats think the world owes them something
这些可怜的造物总指责我的决定偏执
but it doesn't
但并非如此
———————————————【X-Gaster】
X-Gaster:Far and wild I rule the kindom with a heavy hand
多元宇宙中的一个小地方,我拥有了创作的能力
but there was more I had in mind a greater plan
但我有更多的想法,一个更伟大的计划
I never cared to share,so the king would have to fall
我依照自己的准则行事,物尽其用去创造完美。
but his child blocked the way to me and fairest of them all
但那两个“我的”人类孩子,挡着了我的去路
She was chubby and she was dumb
我耐心解释,我申明必要
and grotesquely optimistic
我希望实验品们能好好配合大业
She needed structure in her life! she wasn't realistic
但无知之人竟想阻碍我触及完美!所以我雷厉风行镇压
I gave her chores and took away the things that she'd enjoy
只有那些真正有存在价值的人才能留存于此,他们无法阻止即将到来的一切。
but then I caught her singing songs with birds and then a boy
无数宇宙提供的宝贵资源,将会是永恒的赛点
Love?! Was I just sit by and wait?!
徒劳无功?!难道要我放弃我积淀的实力
for her to take my crown?
去给我创造的东西施舍幸福?!
No,she had sealed her fate
不!他们的命运由我决定
she had to go,and so she did and you know what they say
他们不得不依从,并得出轻飘飘的指责
"An apple once a day keeps your enemies away."
“创作是一种原罪,而创作者都是魔鬼”
—————————————————【合唱】
X-Gaster:Don't be fooled by their tender smile
别再吝惜那点同质化的小家子气!
合:give an inch and they'll run a mile
身处更广阔的多元宇宙,谁能审判是非功过!
Our idea of a happy home
我们都有自己的处事宗旨
is one where we live all alone
创造的基石上,守护与毁灭背向而行,天平两端,矛盾无休!
Dark, depressing,desolate
空白遗忘、孤独一人、自视平庸
now let's all drink to that!
过往曾经推动我们大显身手!
Call us "wicked" and call us "mean"
或是有人设定,或是有人旁观
cruel and everything in between
你方唱罢我登场,基石也只是泡沫
you can say it's unjust
你可以说这光怪陆离
turning their dreams to dust
但这就是我们为之奋发的一切!
this is what we call love
这就是我们所说的决心
Tough love!
非做不可的决心!
非做不可的决心!